- You are welcome here! Our Sunday morning services are a loving gathering of families from all generations and usually last for an hour and fifteen minutes. People wear whatever is comfortable for them. We do not pass a plate for an offering in our service.
- We sing a mixture of newer worship songs and classic hymns.
- The preaching of the Bible is central in our worship services and is expositional in style, providing an in-depth look at each verse in its context and providing grace-oriented application for our lives today.
- Children join their parents in the worship services, but at a break in the services nursery and children's church for children up to age 10 are available. However, children are always welcome to stay in the services with their parents.
- Youth meet at 9am in the upper room of the education building and join the worship service at 10:30am.
Hang tight while we look up scheduled events...